Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just installed a exhaust on my bike, bought a slip-on and welded a pipe to it. cost me about $150 after everything was done. 140 for the exhaust and 10 for pipe, high heat paint I had from before.
sounds pretty much like how a 1 cylinder is supposed to sound.
so here is some pic's I alsot used the stock exhaust shield/fairing piece from the stock exhaust.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
That's a fine cheap 'Yoshimura'.

Well done. How's the difference with performance and sound? Lose any torque through less back-pressure?

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Yosh...nice! Got a carbon fibre myself and drool over the growl. :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol yeah that is one cheap ass Yoshi. Haha but honestly looks fine I could careless, as its a 250 and sounds the same as youtube videos of the more expensive exhausts.
As for torque loss I didnt notice anything. Hardest part is paint the pipe black, vht paint peels off if you do too thick of a coat.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I was thinking of getting the Leo Vince or water its called exhaust, that was 190 shipped to my house. But decided I don't want to wait like 2 Weeks. I didn't want to pay 500 for one of the better exhaust, I paid less then that for my cars full 3" stainless steel mandrel bent exhaust. Turbo back lol. but I guess because the bike is still new not many options, thus the higher prices.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts