Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Thanks for taking the time and effort to provide the step by step guide!!! Very useful and much appreciated. :)

Mike

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings alyhopkins404,

A very nice writeup on the windscreen replacement. Thanks for taking the time and patience to document the procedures with photo's.

·
Registered
206 Posts
you just saved everyone a bunch of money with not haveing to buy the manual or replacing pop rivets.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for the thread. I just order a PUIG in light smoke for my red Cbr. It should be here this week. Will follow thread instructions. Thanks.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Wow what a bunch of BS just to change the windscreen. My yamaha only took about 10 minites. Poor design really but great job taking the pics and helping everyone who wants to tackle that mess. Thanks

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
This just makes me hope that much more that I don't hit a rock...

The inevitable will happen however, so thanks a bunch. And yes, the cheapest pop rivets for that I can find are almost $2 a piece. What a joke. I broke one just by thinking about taking it out...

·
1,305 Posts
wow holy f'n hell... all that for the windshield

thanks for the guide, nicely put together..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys :] when i do something I try to do it right and I wanted to make it as easy as i could. Planning on doing more DIY posts. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
96 Posts
+1 to alyhopkins404. I was all over this post installing my windscreen.

Now only if there was a picture to tell me where the h*ll this 1 screw goes.

After disassembly to put in the new screen, then to reassemble and find out I had a screw left over, then disassembly to find out where the screw goes (couldn't find the spot), then reassembly only to find out I forgot to connect the headlight harness, then half disassembly to plug in the harness AND THEN final reassembly. After all that the screw gets demoted to the drawer in my workbench.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts