1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Just ordered it. Eill be installing this weekend and will post pics and review

·
Registered
57 Posts
would suggest you get your fender elimator kit as well.....do the install at the same time....saves alot time. plus you can shave the rear signals and use the light the way it was meant to be used.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
would suggest you get your fender elimator kit as well.....do the install at the same time....saves alot time. plus you can shave the rear signals and use the light the way it was meant to be used.
I already have the fender eliminator, just want to get rid of the turn signals.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Already have eliminator

·
Registered
57 Posts
ill have to get my camera out when i get home tomorrow.
but after i shaved my signals and did the elim. kit it looks just like i expected it look......**** good.

·
Registered
389 Posts
don't know if i missed it, but are those CA legal?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I didn't want this thread to get lost at the bottom of the page. I still want to see some pics if anyone has this installed. I can't find pics of this installed anywhere!!!

·
Registered
628 Posts
I didn't want this thread to get lost at the bottom of the page. I still want to see some pics if anyone has this installed. I can't find pics of this installed anywhere!!!
I just posted a seperate thread with a video of the dmp i installed

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I put my taillight on today and the footbrake does not activate the brake light. The turn signals work just fine, and the running light is on, and the handbrake lights up the brake light, but not the footbrake. Any ideas?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
everything is how it should be. there is one wire left over with 2 slots that aren't being used. the dmp taillight has the plastic connector and a white wire, and a yellow and blue wire for the turn signals. I dont know

1 - 20 of 24 Posts