Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i found out that DNA filters just produced an air filter for CBR 250r.
Did anyone use DNA filters before or anyone with experience about the brand?
Price is around 80 euros including shipping and if it is good quality, it is OK.
Any comments?
Thanks.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks killstrelok.
actually, right now, we do not have any other chance right?
K & N has not produced one yet so do other major filter companies.
I wanna go for full system exhaust, new ecu and an air filter ASAP:D as only that way you can get full benefit from the mods altogether IMO.
what do you think guys?

·
Registered
282 Posts
correct on the K&N, they do make an oil filter tho(don't kno if it's any good, you would think better then OEM).
Yeah I'm thinking the same on the mods front, add an auto tuner with new O2 sensor and thats as much grunt as you'll get without cracking the engine, so I've heard.
I am a noob at bike performance(my first bike, worked on plenty of cars) so double and triple check you info (if you can) before committing your hard earned $$$ to anything.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
The stock filter is already very large for a 250. Nearly the size of the filter in my cars. Lots of area, lots of free flow. No need to upgrade unless you want to get rid of the tuned runner in the air box and install a vel stack which will trade the nice torque bump at 6000 for less droop at redline.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts