Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a new bike, but it seems like there is NOTHING out there to buy for the CBR250R yet... I know slip-on exhausts won't be out for a little bit longer, but it seems strange that a bike that came out a few months ago in other parts of the world still is without add-ons.

Anybody have a good website to go to or hear rumors on release CBR250 mods?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Atm there are not any modifications unless you can get into contact with the guys in thailand, they have some serious cbr 250r parts and tons of slip on exhuast and stuff! check it out!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah but how do people GET in touch with Thailand and is it even worth it after shipping? I would imagine that SOME websites are going to start coming out with new accessories right?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I know this is a new bike, but it seems like there is NOTHING out there to buy for the CBR250R yet... I know slip-on exhausts won't be out for a little bit longer, but it seems strange that a bike that came out a few months ago in other parts of the world still is without add-ons.

Anybody have a good website to go to or hear rumors on release CBR250 mods?
Yeah but how do people GET in touch with Thailand and is it even worth it after shipping? I would imagine that SOME websites are going to start coming out with new accessories right?
Firstly, this bike was launched in Thailand. And after their test run in that country, now its being launched in countries like India, US, Canada, Australia, etc...
Coming to accessories, I would suggest you to wait and see. Honda will definitely be bringing in most of these accessories to your country. Till then, waiting would be the best option. The last thing you want is costly accessories being imported to your country after paying heavy taxes and then the same being a mis-fit on your bikes. Are you from the US?
In US Tyga have already started coming out with CBR250R accessories. Similarily in India they are bringing out exhausts. But it will be a while till it becomes common all over the world.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw the Australian site... Those are some pretty sweet pipes, but they look really expensive!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts