Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLease help me I’ve searched high and low with no luck, what is the bolt above the exhaust on the bottom (next to the oil drain bolt)
I seem to have mistaken it for the oil drain bolt and I need a new crush washer, yeah I could just drain oil out again, take the washer to the store find the right one l, but I also want to know what that bolt is for and I currently can’t do the service because I am dailying the bike, and checking the oil every ride
It’s just a little drip after 8-10 hours then goes onto exhaust I can’t find anything, I’m assuming it’s a 20mm from the size compared to the 12mm drainplug

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Can't tell you for sure, but if you find the part on a factory Honda parts diagram it may tell you the info you are looking for. They will often give the dimensions of the fastener, but maybe not the purpose.

A factory Service Manual may tell you what the part is.

·
Registered
25 Posts
PLease help me I’ve searched high and low with no luck, what is the bolt above the exhaust on the bottom (next to the oil drain bolt)
I seem to have mistaken it for the oil drain bolt and I need a new crush washer, yeah I could just drain oil out again, take the washer to the store find the right one l, but I also want to know what that bolt is for and I currently can’t do the service because I am dailying the bike, and checking the oil every ride
It’s just a little drip after 8-10 hours then goes onto exhaust I can’t find anything, I’m assuming it’s a 20mm from the size compared to the 12mm drainplug
Megazip.net website will help you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts