Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Just got back from the Bike Show in Toronto! Put down a deposit on the bike finally! There are some awesomely aggressive deals on the part of Honda to clear out 2011 stock on our bike:

$250 deposit match (your deposit $250, Honda kicks in an additional $250)
$100 Honda loyalty (if you've ever owned a Honda product - show proof - get +$100 off)
No charge extra year of Honda plus (takes the warranty to two years total ~$300 value)
Financing starting at 1.9% for 24 months
90 days deferred payment on financing
+ anything else your local deal is offering (I got an extra $250 gift card with my dealer)

I don't see this deal on the Honda US site. So if you're in Canada and you've been sitting on the fence, now's the time to act!

This winter is gonna be torture waiting for the spring to arrive!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

@Sendler

According to the bike show Honda official brochure, there will be a Repsol HRC CBR125R being released in Canada for 2012.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Very nice deal. Honda Canada seems to be much more aggressive and passionate about motorcycles than their US sister. I'm looking at importing a CBR125R if and when it looks certain that my daughter will graduate this spring. As a gift. For me!
Buy the Repsol edition, awesome paint job. Sadly those plastics only come in the 125 and 1000cc.

PS Calgary Honda Powerhouse has had the Repsol edition in the 125 or over a year

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
$3099? Are there any available at that price?
Probably. Should be some used ones this summer as well. That is the killer for people that bought one thinking of trading it in a year. When the price gets slashed on the left over new bikes, your used value drops by the same amount. For some reason the new gen CBR125R was summarily shunned as a group by owners of the pre gen 125. Too big, too heavy, wheels to big, bodywork too big ect. All the reasons why I prefer the new gen.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I wish I could get a 125 for commuting here in the US, especially in the city. In reality it could probably suffice for most of my riding.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I wish I could get a 125 for commuting here in the US, especially in the city. In reality it could probably suffice for most of my riding.
Start bugging your dealer. If no one asks for it, we will surely never get the CBR125R. I keep mentioning it to my dealer but then they act like "what do you want me to do about it". "We take what they give us". I wonder if they even mention it to the rep when he comes in.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just bought the last black CBR250r ABS that my local dealer had. I have it parked inside the house sadly, as the weather isn't so nice.

It sure as hell is a beauty though!
Were you able to cash in on the incentives being offered?
I missed the incentives by 3 weeks!!!! :mad:

What was your final cost if you don't mind my asking?

Congrats on your purchase!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Were you able to cash in on the incentives being offered?
I missed the incentives by 3 weeks!!!! :mad:

What was your final cost if you don't mind my asking?

Congrats on your purchase!
+1. I have a lead on an ABS CBR I'll likely be checking out this Saturday. So far from calling around no-one seems to want to sell it below MSRP - Honda's 2 deals. They also don't seem to want to budge at all on an ordered 2012 either.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts