Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive only done about 30kms on my bike and only putting around suburbia at a maximum of 40mph, yesterday i was approaching a corner and about 10 yards to go the motor just stopped! wtf? i simply just engaged the clutch, turned the corner, pressed the ignition, and she started fine and i kept going like nothing had happened. i had to pull over up the road to think about what the hell just happend. this is my first bike and i am learning to ride on it but there were no funny noises or anything.
anyone have any ideas as to what happened? i tried to recap the event but cant figure out what i did, if anything, tho i do change down gear by gear as i approach corners (to get better at changing) tho i know lots of folks just ride the clutch to corners :confused:

·
Registered
95 Posts
when i got my bike and rode it for the first time... i had a similar stall incident... low km.. get the mileage on it.. I also read somewhere to let it "warm up" prior to jumping on.. even with fuel injection - since i started warming it up a little.. no stall since. Now i start her up , have a smoke.. and go...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts