Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
please help me i fit the xenon hid projector light by my self since i am based in remote area and nearest honda service station is 100 miles away

any way so the problem engine doesn`t start, the hid is working fine, fuel motor is also working, horn, self every thing is working, i have checked the fuse and they were fine please helped me what is wrong with it
:confused:

do i have to check CDi or the ignition wiring , or change battery (weak battery produce weak/less spark ) please help

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Maybe you have to push Play.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
well i found out that the kill switch is working fine,
if it is not working right than self won`t work at all i guess...

all i can think of is some thing wrong with the fuel injection motor bcoz it sound different its not like it used to sound before, i mean the motor is not rotating

any other suggestion ....?
:confused:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Check the wiring. Just because your lights work doesn't mean it's right.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Sucks when you run into problems right when you think the jobs done. Think most of us have been there and done that

·
Registered
999 Posts
^^^
Agreed.
When I run into problems, the solution is usually found in the last place I've been.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Check the crash switch, Its behind the gauge cluster, mounted to the nose cone.

If you took the nose off, this would have been undone.

It cuts the motor off when you crash.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks macca
i think you are right i should check it, i do have come across such switch, btw do i have checked the wiring ? or is their any way to reset this switch,

thanks mate hope this should work .... cheers

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Check the crash switch, Its behind the gauge cluster, mounted to the nose cone.

If you took the nose off, this would have been undone.

It cuts the motor off when you crash.
Hey, the crash switch really does work. I got knocked off my bike a few weeks back, and the engine cut out, just as it should, when my bike was on it's side. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
well installing the hid kit by by my self cost me hell lot of money.

after trying almost every thing, i took the bike to the honda service station now they are telling me that there is a problem with the FI-ECU and the bike will only start when they`ll replace with the new one, em.. its expensive around 25000 rupees or 500 $ and i will not get the warranty since i try to fix the light by my self

so any one of you know the cost of this part in your country, well some one told me that, i might get it cheap out side india.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts