the body & outer look was excellent...
now i am noticed different engine sound.. that was irritating
i have recently changed engine oil , lubricant
the sounds looks like tapper noise..
plz give me any idea to solve this

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Hi Betreic Stephen and welcome to the forum.
Make sure you installed the oil filter correctly. It fits in both ways but only one way is correct and if installed backwards your engine is starved of oil. This is the no.1 engine killer on the CBR 250.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Do all the above, but also keep in mind that "engine noises" are probably the #1 question and complaint I see posted here.
As a new owner (and if this is your first single-cylinder bike) you're going to be hyper aware of any unexpected noises and our 250 singles don't exactly "purr" like a CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP inline four.
Once you've lived with the bike longer you'll be better suited to tell what is just "normal" engine noise and what is a genuine concern, but do check out what's been suggested above as well. Good Luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Betreic Stephen and welcome to the forum.
Make sure you installed the oil filter correctly. It fits in both ways but only one way is correct and if installed backwards your engine is starved of oil. This is the no.1 engine killer on the CBR 250.
thank you bro

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do all the above, but also keep in mind that "engine noises" are probably the #1 question and complaint I see posted here.
As a new owner (and if this is your first single-cylinder bike) you're going to be hyper aware of any unexpected noises and our 250 singles don't exactly "purr" like a CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP inline four.
Once you've lived with the bike longer you'll be better suited to tell what is just "normal" engine noise and what is a genuine concern, but do check out what's been suggested above as well. Good Luck.
thank you...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts