Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up everybody, wasn't neccesarily planning on it, but called around and found a 2012 Black CBR250RA (ABS) this morning still in the crate, with no deposit on it, drove to the dealership and bought it, to good to be true! They deliver it today at 4! I'm new to the forum and excited to be joining the CBR250 owners club! Cant wait to get out there!

Kilo, Charlotte, NC

*If you're in or close to the Charlotte, NC area hit me up, I'd be interested getting together for a ride!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome, post some pics when you get it.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
If you have a sense of humour, you'll get along here

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congrats! Youll love it. And if this is your first bike I'm sure you will end up on this forum often, a wealth of information and knowledge is available here. I learned everything so far on here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I feel incredibly lucky to find a black ABS in the box, not spoken for, I had been looking for the bike for maybe a month, month and a half, the funny thing is the night before I found it I called a dealer ten miles from the dealership I purchased it at and the sales woman, "searched the dealer inventory" and the closest Black ABS was atleast 7 hrs away she said, now I see she was just trying to talk me into the Black Non ABS she had sitting on her showroom floor.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats on the new toy! I'm hoping to get mine this weekend. I'm not from Charlotte, but I effectively burned two days of my last spring break at the airport there when the second half of my flight was canceled ha. Wish I would have had my cbr then :rolleyes:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on getting the bike you wanted and so quick. I'm not sure how far Raliegh is from Charlotte but I know JKincaid is there and she's always looking for a fellow CBR'er to ride with.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts