Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just a quick question does anyone know what the exhaust is on the bike displayed on the banner at the top of these forums?

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Its made out of lead, weighs over 10kg, and is designed to retard the power output and responsiveness to pass every govt test anywhere in the world.
It is even fitted with a catastrohic converter and causes engine rattles at 5.5k rpm.
It was been beaten with the ugly stick at birth.

remove it and use it as a boat anchor.

·
Registered
323 Posts
lol. Forgive them they are Aussies. Welcome to the forum. You obviously don't own a CBR250R yet because it is the stock exhaust. I'm beginning to think that Aufitt is a sarcastic person...helpfulish, but sarcastic ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
lol. Forgive them they are Aussies. Welcome to the forum. You obviously don't own a CBR250R yet because it is the stock exhaust. I'm beginning to think that Aufitt is a sarcastic person...helpfulish, but sarcastic ;)
But also correct in what he says about the stock exhaust :)

·
Registered
319 Posts

I hope you know where australia is, And that we speak English MATE :p

And no, we don't call them SHRIMP!

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Just coz our sense of humour is as dry as a nuns nasty, dont go dissin us Aussies ok!?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Aufitt is overly generous, this exhaust would make a very poor boat anchor. The weight is heavy enough for an anchor, but not the proper shape to dig into the bottom.;)

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Its big enough to make an artificial reef.

·
745 Posts
Australia? Is that near Somalia?

Are you guys descendants of the original settlers, or did you come over after the Penal Colony Transport was terminated?

I see Macca is near Sydney, and Aufitt is in "Western Australia" - you guys ever meet for lunch? How far apart are you - a couple hundred miles?

Yes, I'm kidding.... and I know that Sydney is over 2,000 miles from the Western Coast of Australia....

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Hi just a quick question does anyone know what the exhaust is on the bike displayed on the banner at the top of these forums?
lmao...who goes online to be serious ? it would be so boring !
aufitt post are funny but tollarja's post is good just in case this person is serious.
we are all not experts !

IS THE STOCK EXHAUST YOU DUMMY ! how about looking at some other pics of the bike before posting your squiddy questions ..... lol...just kidding brother :D

·
Registered
455 Posts
that depends on your surfing history. I have a Ducati super in my banner. After a refresh I have a ad for Mw3 and then again for Native instruments machine expansion pack. progressive insurance.... carithers flowers (sent my lady flowers a few times)
So which banner are you talking about?

ps: im really trying to give you the benefit of doubt here and assume you don't really mean the static header/banner with a stock cbr 250 on it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Are you guys descendants of the original settlers, or did you come over after the Penal Colony Transport was terminated?
I first heard of the Penal Colony Transport when I was in the 7th grade. I still laugh every time I hear that word and still think, WTF? Couldn't they have come up with a different name?

Guess those Aussies have gotten used to it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts