Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have only just come back to the world of 2 wheels. Bought a tidy example of the CBR250R. Very happy with it but would like to alter the exhaust tone. I know a single cylinder will never be that good but hoping someone can recommend a reasonable alternate. Don't need a loud boy racer version. Thank you.

·
Registered
Honda: INNOVA125i(2010); CBR250R(2013)
744 Posts
Hello. I have only just come back to the world of 2 wheels. Bought a tidy example of the CBR250R. Very happy with it but would like to alter the exhaust tone. I know a single cylinder will never be that good but hoping someone can recommend a reasonable alternate. Don't need a loud boy racer version. Thank you.
Welcome to the forum. The CBR250R is very friendly, so is that forum.
The question of the muffler(18310-KYJ-305) comes with the question of the catalytic converter. Because the original mufller cames with build-in catalytic converter.
How your converter is clogged? Is no less and more relevant question than the sound of the muffler, because it costs you performance.

How many kilometers are registered on your odometer?

Reactions: Mory

·
Registered
Honda: INNOVA125i(2010); CBR250R(2013)
744 Posts
hoping someone can recommend a reasonable alternate.
I'm currently with the original, and without the catalytic converter (I took it out, and welded the pipes back in place), but if I were interested in a cheap replacement muffler, I guess I'd order one from AliExpress:
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive tire Product

1 - 6 of 6 Posts