Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, she started off as a black bike with silver wheels and a clear wind screen. Let me know what you guys think. I think I should do the rear stets black and paint the pieces under the seats red also but it's a good start. I'll have to get some pics outside so the red looks better.

No copywriting haha

·
Registered
282 Posts
Looks fantastic dude, love that shade of red.
Personally i would paint the rear side cowls, but leave the pegs alone just remove the passengers pegs and replace with an exhaust hanger(black).

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I agree with painting the rear sets. Will tie it altogether. Looking good.

·
1,305 Posts
really clean look BB, great job.

the more i see the blackened wheel, the more i like them

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Actually looks quite good. I don't like two tone bikes, but this is the first one I've actually seen that I think looks good.

Nice job, congrats.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Love that shade of red also. Looks great as it is, but if I were doing it, I would do the rear fender and possibly the front fender in that red too. I would do the rear first, because it may look better to keep the front black.

Nice job BBR, very nice!!!!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Really nice work. I assume that a bunch of us Illinois/Wisconsin riders will see it in person this summer when we (meaning, again, someone other than me) organizes a ride.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
not my cup of tea ,exhaust is ugly
The exhaust was home made a year ago, I have a real one for it this one was just closer to me and it's not even bolted on in the pic just so I had one on it. Not everyone has to like my bike, Red CBR's arent my cup of tea

·
Registered
50 Posts
The exhaust was home made a year ago, I have a real one for it this one was just closer to me and it's not even bolted on in the pic just so I had one on it. Not everyone has to like my bike, Red CBR's arent my cup of tea
I like it because it's unique. There isn't another one that I've seen with the same color and exhaust.

Nice bike.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts