Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received the Faddy No-Cut Frame Sliders for wife's 2011 Honda CBR250R. I'm installing them this weekend, so I'll let everyone know how it goes.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well....I'm not to impressed so far. I received the Faddy frame sliders but they only sent me one bolt and it was the wrong size. Waiting to see if they will send me the correct bolts. The instruction sheet was very confusing, to the point that it made installation totally confusing. So I have fairing hung up in the garage waiting for bolts, but how said anything is life is easy ;) I'll let everyone know how it goes.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UPDATE: Got word from Faddy and they are sending correct bolts, but gonna take 10+ days. So when I get them I'll being installing the Frame Sliders and post a few pics of them installed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
UPDATE: Got word from Faddy and they are sending correct bolts, but gonna take 10+ days. So when I get them I'll being installing the Frame Sliders and post a few pics of them installed.
Please keep us posted. Not too many reviews out there other than yours on this bike's sliders.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts