Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Crazy stuff this Isle of Man. I've watched several of them, spine tingling for sure. Someone always dies:(

·
Registered
532 Posts
Here's two I've watched a number of times before -- Even downloaded them in HD to watch on the big screen :D

Joy Ride:

Escapism:

And on a completely different note, watch this one if you want your brain to hurt (almost makes me NOT want a G9 lol):

·
Registered
78 Posts
..is that Scala one for real? I can't believe someone would make something that horrible. On the flip side, the other two were awesome.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Crazy stuff this Isle of Man. I've watched several of them, spine tingling for sure. Someone always dies:(
It's all relative. Many, many more people die climbing mountains every year, but we don't hear anyone trying to ban that. If you attempt to climb Everest, there's a one in ten chance that you're going to die, or put another way, a one in nine chance that you won't. This is generally seen as a heroic pursuit, I don't see any difference in that respect. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
It's all relative. Many, many more people die climbing mountains every year, but we don't hear anyone trying to ban that. If you attempt to climb Everest, there's a one in ten chance that you're going to die, or put another way, a one in nine chance that you won't. This is generally seen as a heroic pursuit, I don't see any difference in that respect. ;)
Risks involved in everything. (cld develop flesh eating disease from a bad manicure) I love the Isle of Mann, not agains't banning at all. :eek::cool:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts