Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hEY
i got a 2012 cbr250r, wanna get that fender elim
i been reading a lot of mixed reviews between the two.
ppl are saying hotbodies is real cheap and wont last more than 1k miles
and apparently the yoshimura looks like something out of a middle school shop class
can anyone shed some light on this please?
I dont care to spend the extra buck if its legitemately better, but i definatly dont want to waste money on something that wont last long

· Registered
138 Posts
yoni - mate, scroll up to the top right corner of page....click on 'search' - type fender eliminator - hit 'Go'...!!!:p

read as many threads you can...and decide for yourself....!!! whatever you buy, its gonna have some pros and cons..!!:rolleyes:

I myself have done some DIY work..coz its cheap and more important im sure abt its quality and how long it will last... (i bet as long as bike lasts...:D)
if you want to take a look at my work, click

http://www.cbr250.net/forum/cbr250-appearance-modifications/4876-how-does-look-guys-totally-diy.html

if you want to read some discussion abt aftermarket FE, read

http://www.cbr250.net/forum/cbr250-...ns/2595-hot-bodies-yoshimura-fender-elim.html

also, read threads frm people who have already installed one of those, that will give you an idea of which one looks good, easy to install and so on...!!!

watch the youtube video of hotbodies fender elim for 250r, there is a so called HOT CHIC..she will give you more info....!!!

Im sure something out of above options wud surely shed some light on it..!!
also, dont forget to show us after you done with work...!! :)

· Registered
1,089 Posts
Bacon

Reactions: yoni and AkKnight78

· Registered
18 Posts
Yoshi. I have photos in my "pics of bike with farkles" thread. I read the HB had quality issues with the blinker mounts. The only issue I had with the yoshi was poor instructions, and I lengthened the stock blinker wires by my choice so they'd be easier to plug/unplug if I ever need to do other maintenance of some sort.

· Registered
19 Posts
I'm also trying to decide which to get. I've read all the threads on here about them and still can't decide.

I'm leaning toward the HB cause it's cheap and other than the turn signal mount it seems to be decent. I'll just make a turn signal mount from metal.

· Registered
19 Posts
Yeah, that sucks ballz.

I saw the Yosh FE on a 250 at the dealer where I bought mine and it looked decent.

But I've read people complaining about the quality.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everyone. i went with yosh. not only cause i love yoshi from mario bros, but cause i believe it comes with some LEDs or something.... ill post pic when it actually arrives (3 weeks from now...wtf amazon).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.