Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys - just wanted to thank those for the contact details of bikers in thailand. their products seem really well made and fit perfectly right out of the box (except for one tiiiny little problem. when tightening the front caliper guard. one of the bolts sticks out the other end and touches the rotor (doesnt let wheel move properly).. no big, just loosened that bolt SLIGHTLY and tightend the other one extra) its not loose or anything. but the bolt could be 1mm shorter XD might need to grind it off when im bored.

pics below (should have reduced size more - sorry! - but anyway)

also two bro's exhaust, rim tape (****** it up lol will buy again and redo) and Fender eliminator making the rear end of these beauties much more spankable.

·
Registered
319 Posts
very nice bob, another NSW member!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
The red and white extension to the rear fender is cute. It must keep a bit of spray of a pillion's back if you are riding in a flood. Very practical in parts of Thailand right now; they didn't waste much time in getting that one on the market.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The red and white extension to the rear fender is cute. It must keep a bit of spray of a pillion's back if you are riding in a flood. Very practical in parts of Thailand right now; they didn't waste much time in getting that one on the market.
LOL
this is a joke right? :p

i hate having to wear P plates.
ruins the look and i dont see the purpose of them either other than so cops know who to **** around with easily

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
The Black Beauty.

Nice job, well done.

I'm based in Thailand and will do the same with the Biker's stuff next year when I give it a full make-over.

·
Registered
282 Posts
very nice bob, another NSW member!
+1

a few of us Sydney/NSW members should meet up, I'm thinking the national park on the way to the gong, talk shite, take photos and maybe even ride a bit :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
Great job, Bob. The red accent parts really pop on an all black bike. They really make the bike stand out from the rest, without being too overly done.

BTW, I see you have the engine guard on. THey look great. How far do they stick out? Besides protecting the engine, do they offer any protection to the fairing? Are you planning on putting on frame sliders (if so, which one)?

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Once again someone with an awesome derby cover. Something else to add to my winter list of "things to do to my awesome bike".

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not by much, I'm lead to believe.

I also know that here in Thailand if they get a bit worn over a few years you can take them into them and they redo the pieces FoC.
wouldnt surprise me.
they were really nice to deal with (even though the english wasnt spot on) - extremely helpful and happy to help and answer questions.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
LOL
this is a joke right? :p

i hate having to wear P plates.
ruins the look and i dont see the purpose of them either other than so cops know who to **** around with easily
You are right, I was taking the piss.

Each to their own, but I just ride to get around, so function matters to me. In the farkall farkles camp, I don't have much time for the bike beautiful thing.

Don't worry about that "P" plate. They'll let you take it off when you have had your licence long enough.

Methinks there may be a new moderator on the job; a squid who slithered out of work in a clam to fix the thread title, and left his calling card. Full noise and rattles have given way to occasional encouraging words, as the lad seeks the guise of elder statesman of the CBR250R world.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts