Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my bike finally comes in and is ready for pickup :D

Had my dad ride it home because I am still a beginner rider and the ride home involved some heavy traffic and no way to avoid a short (20min) ride on the highway.

Made it home safe and sound and got about 2 hours of riding in the next day :D

Then it rains for the next 4 days like windy hard core no fun on new tires rain :mad:

Get a couple more short rides after work in the windy chilly weather but I don't care, that is what cold gear is for right?

Then it is Sunny and beautiful so I get one awesome ride in after work with a friend.

Yay 4 day weekend! To get my wisdom teeth pulled :(

So now I am on pain meds that wont let me drive much less ride... And the weather is slightly chilly but perfect for riding. :rolleyes:

I thought I would share my first few adventures with my bike. She is quite sad because I haven't been able to ride as much as I want or picked a name yet. *sigh* Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Just remember... these little setbacks are temporary. I've had my bike 2 weeks and 1 day--LOVE HER! Each weekend though it's RAINED or I've had scheduling/family commitments. :-( So, while I'm getting my commute rides in ~2-3 days/week, the fun, recreational riding has been postponed.

Alas, this too shall pass and "Shadow" and I will be enjoying miles of smiles together!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone!

My commute to work is a total of 8 miles round trip all traffic so I leave my bike at home. I also don't have anywhere to store my gear at work (they only give us super tiny lockers). But I have been trying to get some ride time in after work.

No longer on the strong pain meds so hopefully Ill get some riding in today if my cheeks will fit in my helmet. And next weekend is a 4 day weekend for me so I can't wait to get back out there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.