Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Topped off the tires, checked the fluids, and put the battery back in today. Took her for a nice 2 hour ride on some familiar roads for the first time in a few months. Felt good to be back in the saddle. :D

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Happy for you but, grrrrr, jealous.;):)

·
Registered
879 Posts
Pulled mine out yesterday. It was only 37 degrees out but sunney so away I went for a little ride. Felt great to ride again cant wait until it warms up

·
Registered
148 Posts
Since Thanksgiving, the longest I've gone without riding is around 25 days. Lately, it's been every 10 or so. It's wonderful.

·
Registered
427 Posts
This is good news. It means spring is starting to show it's face at points to the south. Except for one or two cold days this Feb, it's been really mild for us. I'm hoping the trend continues, if it does, I'll have the scoots out by the end of March.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I took mine out for a ride on Thursday when it was in the 40's. It's currently 37 but it feels icey cold...

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
:) just came back from a ride up to MALIBU for coffee :eek: a little on the COOL side 65 or so :D
No Way WOOLF! MALIBU????? I couldn't be any more jealous:p:p:p Keep the shiney side up. BTW you shd post pics of your sweet ride.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Well, it wasn't 65 here but 7 C which is about 45 F I think and nice for a couple hour ride. Going to head out for a short ride on one of my other bikes now to meet a friend for coffee. Happy and safe riding!!!

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Here's a picture from yesterday, before leaving the good road. I needed the jean jacket (over the "pressure suit", jersey, and tee shirt).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts