Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Just like to review my first actual " highway" ride with three other bikes.
My friend Mike was on a '96 Ninja 600R, my friend Anthony was on a 2006 600 gsxr and Mike's mom and dad were on some kind of Honda Cruiser that was 1800 cc's :eek:
This was my first time riding with other people which was very nice, I really enjoyed how the CBR felt and handled on the highway. The group I was riding with was very liberal on the speed since none of them wanted to speed. So on average we were cruising in the 55-65 mph range and my bike loved it. His Dad knows the area way more than I do so it was nice being able to see some of the nice cruising routes around here. All in all it was a really good time, the bike did awesome on the highway and I used a fraction of the gas they all used, and I had the best looking bike IMO :) Nothing beats a nice long ride on a sunny 80 degree day. I'm getting anxious though because my first service isn't until the 24th and I already hit my limit of 800 miles while on the ride. So I will have to wait a few more days to ride.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
How awesome for you Chad. Nice to ride with people who are not in a hurry and set a pace that is comfortable for all. Good for you and the positive experience.

·
Registered
356 Posts
i just got my endorsement yesterday, and between then and today ive managed to put 100 miles on the bike, most of which were riding with my friend

1 - 5 of 5 Posts