Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike came in Thursday and picked it up yesterday. I was told that I was the very first owner here in Nashville and no one else has this bike or will have it for the next few months.

If anyone in nashville has the new CBR please let me know!

Enjoy the pics:

·
Registered
879 Posts
Tell that truck driver to head north to michigan and drop off mine will you? Let us know how you like it

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This bike is absolutely amazing! On Friday when I went to pick it up, there was a gathering of people looking at the bike. I felt odd picking up a bike that everyone was drooling over. Oddly enough I was the only one from that dealership that put a deposit down. Knowing the demand of this bike, I would have thought I would have been last in line to even have this bike as my own. The dealership said no other powersports store in Nashville ever recieved one yet.

On a Cool note I don't think any other biker who has seen this ever thought it was a 250 by looking at it until you heard the engine lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW. Advise, get those brake locks or full theft insurance because I can forsee someone stealing this bike with ease if I'm not careful. This bike is LIGHT as ****!!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in Nashville too! I was about to put a deposit on the CBR as well and be second in line after you but I don't want to do it blindly because that dealership was not going to refund me the $500 if I didn't like it once I saw it. They told me yours was going to be black--I actually like the red one more...hmm...

Anyway, I am unsure what I'm doing since I'm moving to Seattle in 3 weeks so it might be better for me to just wait until I'm there. I really do like the bike. I had a 2008 Ninja 250 and a 2008 CBR600 and I liked both but for city life, the 250 is way better. That CBR600 was amazing though--too bad I sold both in anticipation of my move blaahhh. I want to ride again so that is why I'm thinking of getting another bike =).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats. A dealer in Sevierville, TN called me Friday and said that they recieved a red non-abs model for me to come look at. Of course it was already sold, but it would have been nice to look at or even sit on it - thats what she said.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live in Nashville too! I was about to put a deposit on the CBR as well and be second in line after you but I don't want to do it blindly because that dealership was not going to refund me the $500 if I didn't like it once I saw it. They told me yours was going to be black--I actually like the red one more...hmm...

Anyway, I am unsure what I'm doing since I'm moving to Seattle in 3 weeks so it might be better for me to just wait until I'm there. I really do like the bike. I had a 2008 Ninja 250 and a 2008 CBR600 and I liked both but for city life, the 250 is way better. That CBR600 was amazing though--too bad I sold both in anticipation of my move blaahhh. I want to ride again so that is why I'm thinking of getting another bike =).
Yeah tbh I blind faithfully put 100$ down. I wasn't even sure what I was going to do if I didn't end up buying it. Luckily everything worked out, but really was surprised I was able to pick it up Friday. I really thought I was going to be waiting til mid May to get one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats. A dealer in Sevierville, TN called me Friday and said that they recieved a red non-abs model for me to come look at. Of course it was already sold, but it would have been nice to look at or even sit on it - thats what she said.
A week ago, when I was taking my MSF course, one of the instructors told me there was a few of them on the showroom in Clarksville's Honda dealership. Dunno if they are gone now, but have you checked there?

·
Registered
5 Posts
A week ago, when I was taking my MSF course, one of the instructors told me there was a few of them on the showroom in Clarksville's Honda dealership. Dunno if they are gone now, but have you checked there?
How much did you end up paying OTD?

·
Registered
23 Posts
\

Im up in Bristol, VA and these bikes keep showing up all around me but my dealer just said Honda told him none of them had been released to any dealers yet. hmmm

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice! Which dealer--Cool Springs?? Maybe I'll go pick one up too...
I think one of the reps from the cool springs dealership was at my dealership when i picked up the bike. He told me he'd give me a free oil change if i drove it up there and showed it off lol. He was pissed cause my dealership got it first and they are still waiting on their first shipment.

I dunno maybe they have some now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think one of the reps from the cool springs dealership was at my dealership when i picked up the bike. He told me he'd give me a free oil change if i drove it up there and showed it off lol. He was pissed cause my dealership got it first and they are still waiting on their first shipment.

I dunno maybe they have some now.
Oh, you didn't get it from Cool Springs?! Which one did you get it from then? I was under the assumption Cool Springs is the only Power Honda dealer in the area so they get them first, but I do have a feeling they will nickel and dime you for everything, which is why I was surprised you got it for $4700 or so, but now it makes sense.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I purchased mine from Howard's Honda on Donelson. Ask for Jeremy. He's an awesome guy!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh, you didn't get it from Cool Springs?! Which one did you get it from then? I was under the assumption Cool Springs is the only Power Honda dealer in the area so they get them first, but I do have a feeling they will nickel and dime you for everything, which is why I was surprised you got it for $4700 or so, but now it makes sense.
MSA so apparently they finally got theirs in:

2011 HONDA CBR CBR250R IN STOCK NOW!

GL! Hit me up if you get one, we should go riding woo hoo!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts