Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just thought I'd let you guys know I got her wet for the first time ever! ;) I was coming home from the shop last night and it started pouring. I was pleasantly surprised how sure-footed she seemed in the pouring rain, unlike my buddy whose Honda F2 was having a hard time getting traction leaving stop lights. First time I ever beat a 600 :D

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Afternoon thunderstorms are almost a daily occurrence here..we have had summer like weather since feb already...I bring a 2 piece rain suit with me when i rode most of the time.....Had to ride home in the rain and on wet roads for about 60 miles yesterday ..most of it on twisty 2 lane roads....i rode it like it I would if it was dry pavement..Ive always had an issue when people say how crappy the IRC's that came with the bike are...I find them very reliable in both wet n dry...doesnt mean i will buy irc when its time to replace them..just I dont see a need to till they are getting wore down

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same here! When the time comes I'll definitely be wrapping my wheels in some nice rubber, but like you I don't feel the need to do it til after I burn all the tread off :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts