Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I've been on here a few months but never made an intro post, so here goes:
My name is Drew and I've been trying to get a motorcycle for about the last 6 or 7 years. This coming season it's finally happening; I just got signed up for the safety course, which I'll be taking at the end of March. I've a Black CBR250r on hold for me at my local dealership until then. I already picked up my gear around Thanksgiving [black Friday sale], so now I just need to be patient and wait it out one more month.
In the mean time, I look forward to the knowledge I can pick up from here and the insight you guys can offer. Cheers!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome! Montgomeryville Cycle Center is where I'll be getting the bike from.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings Irish,

Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations on the New cbr. A+ on the MSF Course. More smiles to the miles in your Future.

·
Registered
636 Posts
good to have you aboard irish..hope you get your ride soon..youve picked a fun economical bike to ride..good luck!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. 6 or 7 year wait was a long wait but it will be worth it im sure. Congrates on your purchase Enjoy the new bike and the forum

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's been a bugger of a wait, that's certain. All this "trying to be financially responsible" crap along with being in school and what not is what kept shooting it down, but I digress.

/Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
131 Posts
It's been a bugger of a wait, that's certain. All this "trying to be financially responsible" crap along with being in school and what not is what kept shooting it down, but I digress.

/Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome!
Welcome Irish: You're young. That's the best time to become "financially responsible". The cbr250r is good value for the dollar. It's inexpensive to purchase and to operate. Smart move on your part.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome. Spring is almost here! (almost)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts