Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how the fit and finish of other members' bikes is. I got my bike last week and noticed that there are a few places with gaps between fairings. The shop I bought it from swapped on the red/silver pieces in place of the tri-color ones for me (so I could get a red ABS model). Now I'm just wondering if the shop did a sloppy job putting it all together or if there are normally fitment issues like the one below. I also have a rattle in the dash/windshield area at around 4-6k RPM, but I'm thinking it may be a result of the currently ill-fitting plastics.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Mine too, but I don't mind.
It rattles, it's true, and has gap between fairings, but runs absolutely smooth so I don't even mind.
4600 km so far.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
looks normal..I wouldnt sweat it man...it doesnt look that ill fitting to me..some irregularity is to be expected and the average person wouldnt even notice that....but you could always loosen some of the fairing bolts..pull em closer together and re tighten to snug em together better if now that you've noticed it..its all you can ever see...lol ( I personally hate it when that happens to me..mild OCD)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts