Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would be up for it. There is a nice ride scheduled with my normal group this weekend but if enough people want to get together from polk I would be up for that instead. Anyone get out today? it was really nice this morning...

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Anyone get out today? it was really nice this morning...
+1000...this thanksgiving has to be the best day riding so far with the 250.
no one on the roads and almost perfect riding conditions :)
i still *ucked :D

this is the some of best time to ride in FL :cool:

any one in south FL ?

i seen like 3 drive down a1a :confused:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ya I agree it is a great time to ride around here. I even bought a new jacket for the winter and I am glad I did. The ole mesh would have been too brisk. Even so, the air was definitely getting in..brrrrr.

·
Registered
117 Posts
had to go out of town this morning and just got back... made sure i got up early enough for a ride though. looking forward to taking a decent ride this weekend before i have to go back to work on Monday.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I apologize, something came up and I didn't get to do this (obviously). After I didn't see an answer I assumed there was no interest and did not check back.

·
Registered
117 Posts
No worries... was pretty windy out this weekend. I was out saturday morning and on the way home I was getting blown around pretty bad. I looked up that road and it sounds like fun. I may check it out next weekend.

·
Registered
117 Posts
2 weeks off after this week, was hoping to get some nice rides in if the weather permits. I have been looking at roads to hit on my iphone app. I am also going to make the trip out to the carbin shop on the east coast... maybe take 60 out that way.

·
Registered
48 Posts
2 weeks off after this week, was hoping to get some nice rides in if the weather permits. I have been looking at roads to hit on my iphone app. I am also going to make the trip out to the carbin shop on the east coast... maybe take 60 out that way.
Its been raining the last 3 days. It stinks. :confused:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Heading out to the Corbin shop on the east coast this week if anybody wants to go? be nice to meet some other riders... nobody I know rides.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am off next friday the 23rd and the 24th if anyone wants to try a group ride. Prefer a morning run. Just let me know what time and where to meet up?

·
Registered
117 Posts
There is an Iphone app too with routes for bikes on it. the actual routes themselves are a bit off... think it is the people entering them though. I am out of town those days I think...

21 - 40 of 172 Posts