Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
going squid hunting tonight !!! nice and cold outside ... perfect weather to gear up and ride :)

love telling squid Xspurts that you can you can wheelie a 250 after the just told me their cool story about how they pop wheelies and run from the police :confused::confused:

then watching their heads explode when you clock (12o'clock) the 250 on them :D:D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
WTF !? just seen a red one just drive through my neighborhood !!!!
just drove by !???
and sounded like he had a m4 too !???

was out my window yelling but it was too late :(

...and saw a black one with brand new tags on a1a on Xmas eve !!!

seriously , WTF !?

that's it ... going for a ride :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
I thought i saw a red CBR250 by avalon park. It turned out to be a Honda VFR1200. Striking resemblance!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I thought i saw a red CBR250 by avalon park. It turned out to be a Honda VFR1200. Striking resemblance!
yep, the 250 looks like a baby VFR. in a good way, o'course. it's cool because my bro rides his 250 to school, and everyone thinks it's a VFR with that massive yoshi slip on he's got.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Did anyone go to Dayton Bike Week? Didnt see one singel Cbr250r while i was there.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Dude I live barely half a mile from that stake and shake. I want to join the crew. does anyone have hondas or is it all Ninjas?

Hit me up if u want to form a new crew. I know another person from around here with a cbr.

Bring the bike down with you and we will do some riding. In case anyone is interested here are a couple of good groups on meetup.com

The first one are folks that I did my first group ride with. Good bunch but they do like to go fast...your honda will struggle. They all ride ninja 250's with a couple 650's thrown in. There are quite a few people from the Orlando area as well that hold weekly meetups at a steak and shake in winter park.

Central Florida Ninjas (Orlando, FL) - Meetup

The other group is an eclectic bunch. Everything from Suzuki tu250 to Harley is represented. They tend to be nice leisurely rides on country roads with a stop at a local mom and pop restaurant for breakfast or lunch depending on the meetup time. Great bunch of folks! They organized a ride to the Keys for this weekend. I signed up for it but backed out. After about 6 hours or so on the honda I am usually worn out. Trips like that will have to wait for my next bike. They usually form up on 301 and big bend road near Apollo Beach.

South Shore Riders (Riverview, FL) - Meetup

41 - 60 of 172 Posts