Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Jax?

Who is in Jacksonville? I am out around the Normandy/I295 area.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just traded my 250R for a 600R but still up for riding. Orlando area

·
Registered
54 Posts
Gainesville here. Seen a couple of 250s around. No one really cares to meet up to ride, it seems. If there's anyone around this area, let me know. I need a riding buddy

Sent from my VM670 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi fellow riders, North Lauderdale, FL. here!!
I own a red/silver one and I'm parked by the Rick Case booth. I say again, it would be cool to meet at a central location and have a bunch of CBR250R ride in!! THAT would show support that someone said earlier!! Plus, I'm up for other rides with other CBR250R riders if want to.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Any one going to the Dec. 9th Toy Run? I'm going for it this year. I want to get my ride on the highway. I hope I see other 2010, '11, '12's CBR250R out there as well.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Jacksonville here waiting on my repsol model,have all the goodies waiting to install..Bike should be here the first of december
Just got word my bike will be delievered tomorrow morning,can't wait.I have parts out of the ass to install.I plan on breaking it in ,taking it in only for a valve inspection/adjustment.I will do my oil changes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mulberry, FL- Wow, I was wondering...

I bought this bike in Dec 2012 and have yet to see any on the road. I have been all over Florida and just got back from Texas. I have yet to read this whole thread, but look forward to it. It is interesting to see so many FL owners, local even.

I have a black '12.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
south florida

there is enough 250's in south florida to set up a ride by now ... we need 5 or better ... for monday or tuesday evening ... anyone down ?

121 - 140 of 172 Posts