Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
there is enough 250's in south florida to set up a ride by now ... we need 5 or better ... for monday or tuesday evening ... anyone down ?
I'm game for a South Florida meet! I'm in Broward (Pembroke Pines to be more specific) I dunno where everyone else is, but maybe meet in Miami where I-95 ends (like David Kennedy Park) and tour S Miami Ave to Main Highway to Ingraham Highway to Old Cutler Road. There's a Starbucks on 168th and Old Cutler we can stop/turn around at. Total ride is kinda short at about an hour less getting to the rally point and we can socialize at the rally point Starbucks or Coco walk (not sure of the parking situation there though).

This is a great ride for a weekend in the mornings, but might work for an early evening ride too. Post if yer interested!

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'm game for a South Florida meet! I'm in Broward (Pembroke Pines to be more specific) I dunno where everyone else is, but maybe meet in Miami where I-95 ends (like David Kennedy Park) and tour S Miami Ave to Main Highway to Ingraham Highway to Old Cutler Road. There's a Starbucks on 168th and Old Cutler we can stop/turn around at. Total ride is kinda short at about an hour less getting to the rally point and we can socialize at the rally point Starbucks or Coco walk (not sure of the parking situation there though).

This is a great ride for a weekend in the mornings, but might work for an early evening ride too. Post if yer interested!
P. pines here too.

·
Registered
139 Posts
located in daytona beach, got a few of us riding together already. anyone else nearby?

141 - 160 of 172 Posts