Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Not my cup o tea....I prefer that other vehicles on the road to actually see i am turning...I say this because i have seen several other sport bikes with flush mount and those small LED turn signals and from 6 car lengths away I couldn't even tell they had them on....they were barely noticeable

just my 2 cents...

keep us updated if you install them and post some pics :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
I agree with spdklls. I saw these before and although they look slick and cleaner than stock, the safety merits still carry more weight for me.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I am waiting to see how these turn out for the CBR250.
HighTechSpeed - motorcycle high technology
Also the x-arc rear signals are smaller, but look much brighter than stock.
I know there is a safetey issue, but right now IF anyone is looking (ie. not on the phone, not gps, not texting, not watching video....) I am willing to bet a hand signal gets more attention, just because they wonder ' what is he doing?' or 'what does that mean?' huhhhhh????

·
Registered
29 Posts
they are very noticable from the side. but can you make a video standing about 10-15 infront of the bike to see what that looks like?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'd rather see a lowered mirror/ turn signal combo and just blank off the old turn signal holes. The mirrors could afford to drop a few inches and this would still put the signals up higher and out farther, to hopefully catch the attention of the cagers.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I was looking at the proton flush mounts and x-arcs. They seem to be brighter than even the stock lights. Though they are much smaller which may negate the benefits. I've got all winter to think about it and make up my mind.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Great.. lets make it harder for cars to see which way we're turning.

Indicators are on stalks for good reason, hope you get a red sticker before someone gets killed.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I picked up a set of these off the bay. I had a few minutes so I thought I'd install them. Think again. You're going to need a drill bit and some washers to make these work. Not impressed at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts