Registered
221 Posts
looks very nice, whats it sound like?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brmm Brmm LOL.

Thumpy at tickover and if you blip it, but cruising speeds sounds pretty similar to the original.

Not tried it without the insert.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
FMF have always made a good product, nice tapered mid section a decent length as to not lose bottom end.

·
Registered
628 Posts
How much did that run you?

·
Registered
188 Posts
FMF have always made a good product, nice tapered mid section a decent length as to not lose bottom end.
I'm new to this, how does the length equate to bottom end performance? I guess the prime example of short pipe would be the M4 SS? Is it TOO short, then?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Magona250: have you gotten a chance to try it without the tip? I was looking at the M4 street slayer but I think I may like this one better... How much lighter do you think it is then the stock pipe, and is it as low pitch and bassy as it sounds in the vids I have found? Any butt dyno increases?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Magona250: have you gotten a chance to try it without the tip? I was looking at the M4 street slayer but I think I may like this one better... How much lighter do you think it is then the stock pipe, and is it as low pitch and bassy as it sounds in the vids I have found? Any butt dyno increases?
Roughly 10 pounds lighter.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nope, not tried it without the insert. Weighs about 1/4 of the stock at a guess. Power gains? dunno, never used the original one, I was too embarrassed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts