Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FNMG Getting His First Bike in 2 weeks.

Hey ya'll,
Just thought I'd drop a post to introduce myself, been a lurker for a few weeks now. I'm a 29 year old college student picking up the 250 on the 16th of August from Carolina Honda here in South Carolina. Totally impressed by the sales guy who didn't try to push me into a 600 after telling him it'd be my first bike, especially considering I'm not as small as some folks who would be getting one (5'10" 225lbs). Using it as a daily commuter to USC from "The Sticks", so about 80 mile round trip commute. Looking forward to the sick gas mileage and fun times on the backroad twisties.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, couldn't resist the thumper avatar once I saw it. I've always passed through Summerville on the way to Charleston, but nice to know we got some Southern folks riding these. Everywhere I've seen people from is Australia, SoCal, and Canada. With a few scattering far and between.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Picked mine up today, took me 20 minutes to figure out how to ride it, then spent 4 hours just flyin down the backroads around the house. I've promised not to take it on highways till I take my MSF course at the end of the month, but man it's tempting :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts