Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,913 Posts
I can't believe how many of you guys are wearing regular street clothing made from cotton for cold weather riding... T-shirts, Levis, and tennis shoes? That's not even considered proper motorcycle attire for summer/warm weather riding.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I can't believe how many of you guys are wearing regular street clothing made from cotton for cold weather riding... T-shirts, Levis, and tennis shoes? That's not even considered proper motorcycle attire for summer/warm weather riding.
LOL. They work! I don't see the point in buying an expensive thermal underwear and other stuff that does not do that much better and with the cost of discomfort all day. I used to buy thermal tshirts and short but I don't find them worthy specially for a 10 to 5 minutes ride to work. Also the trick to stay warm is to have layers and insulation. I cuff the jacket sleeves into the cheap, yet effective bilt gloves and roll the scarf around the neck and zip over it. This created a seal that keeps neck and chest warm. If your core is warn them you'll be warm.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts