Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello. Today I bought my first bike with gears! It is a 2011 CBr250, red, non-abs. I've been riding a Honda Ruckus for 4 years up until now (first and only bike until now). The original owner of the CBR bought it at the end of last season so I still have warranty until the end of June. Anyway, I think I got a pretty sweet deal. This was the bike I wanted(although I prefer 2012 black) and there were slim pickings in these parts for bikes in general. I haven't ridden my bike yet. I plan to go out and get a proper jacket first. Once I'm geared up I'll start slow and find a parking lot, I guess. I've also started watching youtube videos and have found some very important things I didn't know. The most interesting for me was the science behind counter-steering. I look forward to getting to know my bike and having some fun on it.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Yeaaaa, another Canadian

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings Cambobomb,

Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations, on the New to you Red cbr. More smiles to the miles in your Future.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of CBR250r !

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Oh, btw, I too have moved from the scooter world to the CBR250r world. My wife, too. Pretty easy transition so far. Just do the things you said you're going to do and it'll be great :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts