Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I lived in Miami for about 5 years. The people there are rude and it shows on the road. You can be going 80 on 95 in the fast lane with nowhere to go and some guy will ride up on you flashing lights for you to get out of his way. Once getting on 112 from work, the guy in front of me decided he did not want to get on... he stopped and backed up right into me on the on ramp and tried to push me out of his way. There were cars behind me so I had nowhere to go. He had no insurance of course. Another time i was rearended in my brand new jeep by a woman on her cell phone who then went around me and took off... no insurance either. Then there was a time were a guy parked too close to my passenger side in an empty parking lot and swung his door out so hard that it creased my door... I was in the car and heard it... he claimed it was already there and left... no insurance. People on bikes there are insane as well... I constantly see people going over 100 weaving in and out on 95 or between cars that are stopped in traffic. I know 2 people who rode like that and they are no longer on this earth. Everytime I go down there, I can tell when I am getting close by the way people drive... just outside of WPB you can notice the change and it starts getting worse the further south you go.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts