Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 cbr250r anyone have any idea when parts for these will be avalible in the US i would like to get a 15 teeth sprocket to up the mpgs and i'm having a time locating an oil filter also :confused:

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
15t, 16t

2011 cbr250r anyone have any idea when parts for these will be avalible in the US i would like to get a 15 teeth sprocket to up the mpgs and i'm having a time locating an oil filter also :confused:
I'm sending a stock sprocket to Superior Sprockets when it comes in on Tuesday so he can measure it. I think I have him talked in to making 15T and 16T front sprockets for us at around $25 each.
I bought my filter at Honda when I picked up the bike.

·
Registered
221 Posts

If you just want a stock filter, check our hondapartsnation.com They have all the parts in stock for this bike.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome Sendler a 16 sounds good also let me know how it goes
and pgkool thx for the link will look in to it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pgkool well i looked for about 30 min and cant find it there they have a listing for the oil pump but no filter

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm sending a stock sprocket to Superior Sprockets when it comes in on Tuesday so he can measure it. I think I have him talked in to making 15T and 16T front sprockets for us at around $25 each.
I bought my filter at Honda when I picked up the bike.
Hi. Any action on this yet? I'd like to go down a tooth on the front sprocket I have excess speed available as indicated by my ability to accelerate past max peak power RPM in top gear.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
13t

Hi. Any action on this yet? I'd like to go down a tooth on the front sprocket I have excess speed available as indicated by my ability to accelerate past max peak power RPM in top gear.
I haven't heard from them yet but they should have gotten the sample today. I don't know if you can go down a tooth in the front without dragging the chain into the chain slider. You would have to go with the larger Cortec rear sprockets if you want to gear lower.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts