Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yoshimura is listing their PIM2 & DATA ox as coming soon for the CBR250R. Now if I do what I consider essential mods, the bike will cost nearly double what I paid. Pipe & fuel mgmnt., race tech susp., fender elim., corbin seat, plus some smaller items. Skip the bling.

The frame is a minimalist work of art from Honda. Tubular steel, butt ugly robotic welds, and it works bitchin. Nothing to change, just keep feasting your eyes on those welds. I would teach those robots some tig welding.

Of the bikes I have owned, the RZ350, and this 250 CBR are my favorites. I have had My CBR for much less time than I owned the RZ, and I like the CBR much better. Right now mine is still stock, about 130 miles. (medical excuse), definately not my plan. I should have miles and mods on it now.

·
Registered
427 Posts
The frame is a minimalist work of art from Honda. Tubular steel, butt ugly robotic welds, and it works bitchin. Nothing to change, just keep feasting your eyes on those welds. I would teach those robots some tig welding.

Of the bikes I have owned, the RZ350, and this 250 CBR are my favorites.
Sucks about the no riding/medical thing. Sorry to hear that. But your right about the RZ. I had a Daytona back in the day. FUN bike.

As for the robot welds.. typical of Honda in the last 10 years. The sloppiest welding this side having a seizure with the TIG. But at least they don't break (well, except for the Goldwing).

·
Registered
999 Posts
It may nearly double the cost of the bike but if you can afford it and it brings you much joy I say "Bring it on!" :)

Bikes are not a financial investment. What you get back from them can not be measured by monetary means. You simply can't put a price on it so do what you love. Make the bike your own.

And when your done....

We want pics! :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
DRC, did you weld the O2 sensor bung for the Bazzaz on the exhaust yourself?

·
Registered
66 Posts
DRC, did you weld the O2 sensor bung for the Bazzaz on the exhaust yourself?
we didnt use the autotune unit with our bazzaz. i did it the old fashioned way on the dyno.

however, our M4 full system includes an 02 sensor port.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts