Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does any one know if there are or will be any fuel moduals availible for the CBR 250? Power Commander has "under development" in the CBR 250 category but when I contacted them to see when it may be availible, there response was "probably never".

·
Registered
66 Posts
hmm ill have to call them. i dont want to wait 6 months for a PC. and i need to adjust the fuel on my CBR

·
Registered
66 Posts
just like most big companies these days....shitty customer service. Guy i called didnt really know anything about the product, except that they wont have them ready to ship for about a month.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
which company was that with? wasnt impressed with Dyno jets response either, they have advertised on there web site as under development but all I got was "probably never" when asked about ETA.

·
Registered
27 Posts
We have fuel control and quick shift but it is just being put on the website today or tomorrow (cut can be ordered anyway). This PDF will show you all the details and charts. I am installing the Z-Fi QS tonight!

·
Registered
7 Posts
That look's impressive, anyone running yet? Torque down low looks good, was that dyno with pipe or without? Any other details and the shift package could I get more detials? Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
I would love a quick shifter on my CBR250R, but it seems more appropriate for a race/track bike. I'll put in pretty low on my list of things to do.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
slip on alone

That look's impressive, anyone running yet? Torque down low looks good, was that dyno with pipe or without? Any other details and the shift package could I get more detials? Thanks
The power gains look pretty similar to what companies have posted for just changing the slip on muffler alone with no fuel manipulation. If their system includes a wideband O2 sensor at a decent price, I might still be interested.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just an FYI, M4 will be releasing a full system next week, with power bomb style header. Thats whats going on my race bike.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Power bomb

Just an FYI, M4 will be releasing a full system next week, with power bomb style header. Thats whats going on my race bike.
I'll be interested to see how well a Power Bomb style header will work on this bike. The Thai full exhaust system which features an increasing expansion through out the length of the header, is getting bad reviews for poor performance. Guys have been trying these and taking them back off. Exhaust flow resonance tuning becomes less optimal with the larger header pipe?
Products - MX - FMF Racing

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'll be interested to see how well a Power Bomb style header will work on this bike. The Thai full exhaust system which features an increasing expansion through out the length of the header, is getting bad reviews for poor performance. Guys have been trying these and taking them back off. Exhaust flow resonance tuning becomes less optimal with the larger header pipe?
Products - MX - FMF Racing
+2 whp. and no dip in the powerband.

·
Registered
27 Posts
That was with a slip on.

I installed a FMF full exhaust last week and ran if for a while. I just put on the Z-Fi QS this morning and only got to run it about 3 miles. The difference is certainly noticeable even though I stupidly selected the wrong map.

Now obviously I'm biased, but I'll have before/after charts as soon as the dyno is free. Might be a week or so though.

Z-Fi
Z-Fi QS

1 - 20 of 23 Posts