Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Galfer brake lines for ABS bikes

3K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  woolf 
#1 ·
Just got an email back from Galfer about a full brake line kit for those of us with the ABS bikes. The part# is FK003D766-5 and price is $164.10. They also have their Wave full floating front rotor available for around $320 with a rear rotor still in the works. I think these lines will be my next performance upgrade before adding more power.

Reactions: Aufitt
Discussion starter · #5 ·
Woolf. Just wondering if you could get me a picture of how your lines are run at the bottom of your triple clamp? When I got my front stand, I found I had to take out the bolt that holds the lines to the frame so I could get the lines out of the way of the stand. I sent an email to the guys at Galfer to see if they had addressed this but haven't heard back from them.

Discussion starter · #8 ·
that looks awesome! i was wondering if you could get me a pic like this of your bike?

I just want to see if your clearance has changed around the hole in the triple brace. if you could, that would be awesome!

Discussion starter · #10 · (Edited)
that's great. thanks for taking the time to get those pics and post them. i really appreciate the effort. it looks like when i do pick up the lines, you so graciously lent your bike to get an application for, i'll still have to remove the bottom bolt from the manifold to use my triple tree front stand.

my other question is... is the front floating rotor change worth it? because if it is, i'm in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.