Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I signed up here a few months back and now i a finally got myself a new black cbr today. I've been into dirt bikes for years but this is my first road bike. this forum seems to have some good stuff on it so hopefully i'll be able to learn some new things

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Welcome... more Aussies the better.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Well I am Antipodean albeit not Aussie, but I do feel the downunder attitude to motorcycling is more pragmatic than many on this forum. I was four years riding around the farm before I got my full licence, less than a month after I turned 15...... no mucking around back then.

Coming from off road, you will know about bikes and how to ride them; adapting skills to the road is not a biggie. Learning to deal with traffic is another thing. Even if you have been driving a while, riding on the road you will soon find you see things from a different point of view....... and car drivers often don't seem to see you at all.

Welcome!

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
The main advantage us dirtbike riders and racers have when we make the transition is we ride with our legs (as one should) and dont have the stability problems so often mentioned on here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts