Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I dis like some of the silver bolts on the black fairings, and well I wanted a few red ones too hehe

Insert $70 odd worth of probolt bolts.

Front Guards

Left Side

Right Side

Hangers
(faring bolts x2 Cluster Bolts x4 Red lever bolts x4 and 2 bolts for the spare holes x2)

The Cluster bolts stock have a wide shank, The pro bolts came with some nice little spacers for such an occasion, throw 2 on and walla as you can see same as the stock bolt

After

All done and looks awesome!

Very happy, all I need is an exhaust!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IMHO bolts in the muffler rack (formerly known as rear footpegs') should remain silver ones :)
Good work anyway, looks great!
Yeh correct, but once I get an exhaust, the hanger will be a black one. Or none at all in the case of the M4

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love the red anodized bolts but after adding them to my cart and clicking check out??!! they are $40 just for those 6??!!..i love em but not that much ....eh well...guess when i have $$$ to burn I'll go back
Yeh lol for something that was just for looks they were $32, and the large ones I had to cut the thread in half with the dremal to fit them LOL

But they look good, Might throw some lock wire on them for giggles.

pgkool Did you use thoes brake pads too, do they fit this bike? If so where did you get them from and how much?
Check the service and maintenance threas, I have a thread called All you need to know about your brakes, or something like that will all the info and pics you will want!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts