Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much petrol do showroom provide during delivery of bike.I know its a weird question but i want to know cos cbr has FI system so low fuel level can cause damage on it.I am getting my cbr250r's delivery in this week.

i searched in forum but didnt get thread related to this so thats why starting one.

·
745 Posts
Some dealers (mine included) send you off with a full tank. Check the level before you leave the dealership.

Congrats on the new bike!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you so much for such a kind hearted welcome. Ok will check the fuel gauge.Will be taking delivery of my bike on a occasion of dhanteras which is on monday.
Will upload pics soon.
Thanks alot guys

·
Registered
41 Posts
How much petrol do showroom provide during delivery of bike.I know its a weird question but i want to know cos cbr has FI system so low fuel level can cause damage on it.I am getting my cbr250r's delivery in this week.

i searched in forum but didnt get thread related to this so thats why starting one.
how does low fuel damage the FI ?.... I dont have much knowledge about it. and is it possible to steal fuel from bikes with FI:confused:(without opening the fuel tank) because Ive known that its easy to steal fuel from carburetor bikes by removing the small pipe connected below the fuel tank. In my current bike i've installed a small fuel lock as stealing fuel is common in my place.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts