Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from Ontario Canada and have been told its near impossible to get insured with only the M1. Does anyone have coverage with only this license?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm from Ontario Canada and have been told its near impossible to get insured with only the M1. Does anyone have coverage with only this license?
Hi I have insurance from TD Meloche Monnex and I just got my M1. It is only temporary - it lasts for only 1 month by which time I should have my M2.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I'm so glad I'm an old fart (51) and have been riding forever. Full coverage (including collision) for my CBR is about $350yr.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was in the same boat. The training course I signed up for isn't until the 29th so I am also with Meloche monnex, they offered the best price by far for my situation. I'm paying 1400 year currently. Other places were wanting almost $1000 more for the year! I'll probably try shopping around again next year though to see what else I can find since I'll have my M2 and MSF course.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Bungie,

Since we're in the same town, maybe you could tell me who you're with ...?

I've got my Jetta with Dynamic on Regent by four corners so i'll be calling them for sure, but maybe there are better options?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts