Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
what i would really like to see is a givi rack that sits over the passenger seat.
Have it so it sits a couple inches above the seat so u can still access/remove seat.
That way it not situating the top box way up in the air and over hanging the rear. i think they goofy looking that way. This would also allow you to use the topbox as a back rest.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'm unclear. are there hard sidebag mounts available for the CBR250R at this time? couldn't quite find it on the site...

·
Registered
29 Posts
what i would really like to see is a givi rack that sits over the passenger seat.
Have it so it sits a couple inches above the seat so u can still access/remove seat.
That way it not situating the top box way up in the air and over hanging the rear. i think they goofy looking that way. This would also allow you to use the topbox as a back rest.
Not to hijack the thread, but that's what I posted about doing myself a month or so back :)

http://www.cbr250.net/forum/cbr250-...-e30-topcase-passenger-seat-**pictures**.html

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
it's Thai :)

we ship the racks from Thailand too
Ahhhh, I have yet to pass through Thailand in my travels. Spent 3 weeks in Cambodia this February. Hope to see Thailand in the near future, though the 30+ hour travel time is a bit exhausting!
-Mouse

Reactions: nakdrdr
1 - 13 of 13 Posts