Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 250 is ready and packed, I am ready and stoked!
I am heading out tomorrow from MD out west and back. I got about two weeks to go scoot around. I'm gonna try to find some cool roads and towns. I will post pics as I go.

Weather calls for rain and more rain. wish me luck.

Not sure how far west I can go but if you got suggestions for good roads, food etc, send them this way.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Tourer

May the wind be at your back and keep those painted surfaces off the road.
Looking forward to hearing of how the 1/4 liter CBR does as a tourer.

·
Registered
172 Posts
This is what it's all about! Be safe and .....

we want pics!!!!!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
The 250 is ready and packed, I am ready and stoked!
I am heading out tomorrow from MD out west and back. I got about two weeks to go scoot around. I'm gonna try to find some cool roads and towns. I will post pics as I go.

Weather calls for rain and more rain. wish me luck.

Not sure how far west I can go but if you got suggestions for good roads, food etc, send them this way.
I am looking forward to these.

To me this is what motorcycle touring is about. In my meandering around Europe I usually had a few objectives, but beyond them took things as they came.

Riding is great, but the bike is really only the means, not the reason for the journey. None the less, enjoy a good stretch of twisties..... with a quarter litre you have the means to savour them.

Bon Voyage

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Mt. Evans

Nice Hi-Vis jacket. Maybe you will add some reflective stickers to your helmet when you get home. As far as destinations go, a ride to the top of Mount Evans would be a memorable spot if you get that far west. It sports the highest paved road road in North America at 14,200 feet. And a visitor center if you need to use the bathroom! The Mountain Sheep think it was built as their hang out. Take I70 west out of Denver to Idaho Springs and turn left. While in Denver, There is an historic restaurant by the tracks that serves western fare such as Buffalo, Elk, and Quail.
Welcome to the Buckhorn Exchange

1 - 11 of 11 Posts