Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walked into dealer today only to find out the delivery date has been pushed back again. That was it, Enough is Enough. Already wasted to much of the riding season. Told the dealer to just forget it and went out and bought a Yamaha fz600r. I will never order a bike again. This was a miserable experence but oh well its time to move on. Hope you all enjoy your new CBR if you were lucky enough to get one. BE SAFE

·
Registered
130 Posts
Don't give up yet mate! It's worth the wait. Just imagine that smile on your face when you take off the lot. Just imagine... :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I might not be to far behind you Tom.

It's been a month since my deposit and I've been told "maybe" next week.
Getting an ABS model doesn't seem to help the delay

I can understand a lack of quantity due to unforeseen circumstances, ie earthquake, but when the dealers can't get a straight answer from Honda on what's due and not due it seems fishy.... And generally poor business practice.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah me too. Ive had my deposit down since early March and was told it would be in mid April. Then late APril. Then who knows when. Over two weeks ago some assembly instructions came in for the bike, but my dealer says it still has not been shipped. I wanted this bike, but it's not so important to me that Im going to waste half of the season waiting on it. Might wait another week or two then Im bailing for the backup bike. What really chaps my a** is how everybody all around me within a couple of hours have gotten their bikes in, but mine has yet to show.

·
281 Posts
250Tom, best of luck to you...after all we've all been through or are going through trying to catch a break ...well, its like a band of brothers now! Be well, enjoy your new bike and ....wheels down.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I told myself I wouldn't put $ down before the dealer had inventory. Dealers already want more than MSRP and I'm not about to give them an interest free loan. It took a bit of patience but I finally found one at a decent price. Should be picking up tomorrow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts