Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No one in State of Ohio would meet up with me so I could ride with them and see someone on the road with the cbr250r so I decided to buy a rebel for my daily commute to Columbus. I'm surprisingly happy with the decision. I am averaging high 70's low 80s mpg with average speed of 65mph. I tried private messaging people in Columbus actually all of Ohio but I am very disappointed lack of people willing to help and it pushed me away, you guys know who you are. Out of everyone one Kaspar was only one to actually responded and stayed in touch. I really wish someone in Columbus area would have met up I was really interested in getting the cbr250. Oh well this is my new baby(07 Rebel) with her sister(07 Harley) This is my farewell goodbye to website.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I think you PMed me a few times. Sorry for not living in Ohio. The 970 commute was a bit much for me.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Nice bikes; great for commuting.
I'm amazed your Rebel gets 80mpg, that's about the same as the fuel injected single cylinder 250.
Anyway, ride safe!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Geez, didn't know the only reason you would buy a certain model bike was if you could ride with other people who have the exact same one.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Really you bought a rebel yeah for you, but trying to make someone on the site feel bad because they didn't get in contact with you that is stupid. If you wanted a cruser great if you want a sport bike great if you what to whine about no one calling you or talking with you go back to Jr high get your panties unwaded and talk to your BFF about it. WTF we aren't 12 and I could careless about your feeling being hurt it's called life no one needs to hold your hand and tell you "this is a MOTORCYCLE it goes VROOM VROOM when you twist this thingie over here" please stay off the road if you drive the way you post. I don't want to see you crying on the side of the road because someone passed you. Read more, learn more, get some thicker skin, grow up, move on I don't care what it is just don't waist memory on a server with your idoticy.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Reminds me of some one who says they are going to delete there face book account just in the hopes that some one might chime in and say they care and not to do it. I need to feel wanted I need to feel like.. I need .. I need.. I need.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Really you bought a rebel yeah for you, but trying to make someone on the site feel bad because they didn't get in contact with you that is stupid. If you wanted a cruser great if you want a sport bike great if you what to whine about no one calling you or talking with you go back to Jr high get your panties unwaded and talk to your BFF about it. WTF we aren't 12 and I could careless about your feeling being hurt it's called life no one needs to hold your hand and tell you "this is a MOTORCYCLE it goes VROOM VROOM when you twist this thingie over here" please stay off the road if you drive the way you post. I don't want to see you crying on the side of the road because someone passed you. Read more, learn more, get some thicker skin, grow up, move on I don't care what it is just don't waist memory on a server with your idoticy.
+1

Sounds like he needs to go eat some worms..

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Its all YOUR fault! bad bad forum members condemning poor souls to ride wobbly cruiser type bikes.

·
Registered
193 Posts
At least he hasn't been back and over 1/2 of the other posters are online right now.

Weird, yeah. Weirdest, I'm gonna have to hold off on that title.......this is the internets, after all. :D :eek: ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts