Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I have noticed the site appearing quite strange after updating my adblock lists in my chrome extensions. I can still post, but it does make the site look strange and feel like it was constructed by a monkey with a laptop. Much like your case, my quick reply doesn't work anymore either. Not sure which list did it, but it's got to be one of the annoyance lists in my superblock extension. I also lost the controls in the message center of "advanced reply".

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'm running Chrome and my only grumbles are that the volume of ads slows the login for me and that all the Motorcycle.com posts are closed to replies. Sometimes I'd like to comment on what they post. Why not?

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'm running Chrome and my only grumbles are that the volume of ads slows the login for me and that all the Motorcycle.com posts are closed to replies. Sometimes I'd like to comment on what they post. Why not?
I am at work now, I use Chrome on my Windows PC for personal browsing here.]
I see that adblock is still active here. We will see if I can quickie post.

Keith, I don't know if I am doing it wrong, but I have the box "remember me" checked, so I am automatically logged on when I come to the site. I assume I don't look like I am online when I am not here. I've never had an issue with logging on.

edit: and quick post works here at work, even with adblock turned on.

·
Administrator
281 Posts
Hey folks,

We're investigating an issue that has come up recently. It seems that some ad + script blockers are blocking important scripts which relate to posting icons, seeing avatars, ect.

If you are using any of these programs please disable them and test again, or tweak the settings for this site to see if you can get them to reappear

Let us know if it works after this.

- JB

21 - 25 of 25 Posts