Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Sure do miss the ergos and gas and insurance.

I now get around 38mpg and insurance went up by 300 bucks per year.

These 600ss are terrible for errands and commutes thru daily traffic. Its like having a Ferrari in Manhattan. I now have a weekend and nightime thrill machine.

I was pretty close to getting a Ninja 300 or CBR500R but a part of me thinks if I only ride this one season I can sell it for not much less than what I paid for it. I don't want to take the new bike deprecation loss anymore. I took a bath on the CBR250
Whoops, never saw your response. All good reasons for sure to keep a bike like ours for general purposes.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congrats for your new Suzuki Gsxr 600. Have a good and safe ride. You have bought a good attractive bike as Gsxr 600 but now its newly upgrade version Suzuki Gsxr 1000 is available in market that has some upgraded version from Gsxr 600. I want to share it with you guys.
Suzuki Gsxr 1000's features come with its chunky silencer, big piston Showa front forks and a powerful engine. It gives the top speed of 180-185 mph, max power of 182 bhp, max torque of 86 ft-lb. Its 999cc engine gives more torque as well as power limit that has been raised by 1500 RPM to 13,500 RPM.
It comes with enhanced features as new shape combustion chamber, re-enforced crank and connecting rods, slipper clutch, dual injector throttle bodies and a redesigned gearbox with different gear ratios that make it different in Suzuki Gsxr series bikes.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Congrats for your new Suzuki Gsxr 600. Have a good and safe ride. You have bought a good attractive bike as Gsxr 600 but now its newly upgrade version Suzuki Gsxr 1000 is available in market that has some upgraded version from Gsxr 600. I want to share it with you guys.
Suzuki Gsxr 1000's features come with its chunky silencer, big piston Showa front forks and a powerful engine. It gives the top speed of 180-185 mph, max power of 182 bhp, max torque of 86 ft-lb. Its 999cc engine gives more torque as well as power limit that has been raised by 1500 RPM to 13,500 RPM.
It comes with enhanced features as new shape combustion chamber, re-enforced crank and connecting rods, slipper clutch, dual injector throttle bodies and a redesigned gearbox with different gear ratios that make it different in Suzuki Gsxr series bikes.
Hes already traded in the gsxr...

http://www.cbr250.net/forum/other-honda-motorcycles/15626-just-traded-my-gsxr-cbr500r.html

21 - 23 of 23 Posts