Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I left at 7AM this morning, got back at 1 and actually got some miles on. I'm sorry to say we didn't get the head work done that was planned. My tuner is super swamped and it's now over 70 degrees here in WI so it's going to have to wait. But on the plus side I will say this bike runs so much better tuned. As I posted many times before they used Dynojet DFC unit. The bike seems to pull harder, run smoother and just sound alot healthier!! If you guys are interested in these units PM me and I can get you my tuners contact info as he can pre tune them and send them to you. They will be avaliable late next week and retail for I believe $249 but my tuner can do a little better than that price.

Also this unit comes with the software to play with it your self for the guys that like to play with it, data cable and instructions.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I appreciate it. I've finally been able to get some miles on my bike now that the weather is nice here! Have you been up in the 70's and 80's in Rhinelander also?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sounds good I'll keep that in mind! I'm still bone stock with 850 miles lol. I got my bike in October so I didn't have much a season last year. What do you recommend doing as far as mods? And in what order? Sorry this is my first bike and none of my buddies have sport bikes. I really don't wanna do any motor work, at least not while I'm under warranty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts